How To Shop Online
You can buy products from this website using your Interswitch ATM card, Verve Card, Naira MasterCard, Visa Card, e-Wallet, Cash Payment and Cash on Delivery. If you do not have an ATM card, please contact your bank for your card.
To begin shopping, please follow the steps below:
*The website is secured and has an SSL certificate.
Information for users of VISA Payment Gateway: (VBV Enrollment)
Verified by VISA (VbV) is a password protected identity checking service developed by VISA to significantly reduce the risk of fraud in online transactions. It protects customer identity and thereby improves the security of Internet payments. It also reduces disputed transactions.
Enrolling your card for Verified by Visa
This site is protected with VbV and requires that the card is enrolled to participate in the VbV program. To enrol Visa cards issued by Nigerian Banks, you would need to follow the steps outlined below:
1. Locate a nearest VISA/VPAY enabled ATM
2. Insert your card and punch in your ATM PIN
3. Select the PIN change option and then Internet PIN (iPIN) change option
4. Insert any six digits of your choice as your iPIN
5. Re-enter the six digits
6. Your card is enrolled for VbV (Verified by Visa) transactions
7. Note that iPIN and VbV code are the same
8. You can now visit your favourite VbV enabled site to shop
Common Debit/Credit Card Terminologies:
Full Card Number (or PAN) – It is the 16 digit card number imprinted on the front of the card.
Expiry date – It is the month and year of expiry of the card.
Name of Card Holder – This is the full name of the card holder printed on the card.
CVV2 – It is a 3 digit number printed on the back of the card near to the card holder’s signature strip
VBV PIN or iPIN – These two are the same codes by different names.
VBV or VByV stands for Verified By VISA and iPIN for Internet PIN.
Notice to Users of Internet Explorer
Please uncheck support for "Use SSL2.0" by following the steps below:
1. Click on Tool option on the menu bar
2. Select Internet Options
3. Click Advance tab
4. Scroll down to Security option and uncheck "Use SSL 2.0"
Information for user who want Cash on Delivery basis.
Place your orders online and Call 234-1-810-023-4441 confirming your orders, and delivery will take effect the next working day.